GTK+ mammoth

Kenneth Lo kenlo at graffiti.net
Mon Jan 24 00:23:48 BRST 2005

From: "Asko Kauppi" <asko.kauppi at sci.fi>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:31:36 +0200
> I'm considering to take my Lua spear and go Mammoth hunting.  If

Get it with a sharp one. That'll preserve the precious skin with a mininum of effort.  Many GUI packages use code wrappers. They essentially replace C line by line with lua codes. So a decent notepad may need a few hundred lines. Isn't it too heavy for a scripting language? Preferably that can be simplified to just one or few lines. Kdialog or Xdialog does it. Most widget properties are inherited which can be modified by optional switches.
--
Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just US$9.95 per year!