GTK+ mammoth

Asko Kauppi asko.kauppi at sci.fi
Sun Jan 23 13:31:36 BRST 2005

Hi, folks

I'm considering to take my Lua spear and go Mammoth hunting.  If you
have any requests as to how you'd like your piece of the GTK+ mammoth
be served (raw, medium, well done, python-like? ;) please say so.
Also, anyone caring to join and/or taste the early products is welcome.

-ak

Edelleenlähetetyn viestin alku: