[LuaVIEW-users] Modified 'pull flat data'

Mike Sachs mike.sachs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:34:02 BRT 2007

I was wondering if it might be possible to create a modified version
of the pull/push flat data
whose purpose is simply to obtain a 'pickled' string representation of
a Lua table.  It seems that the original version of the pull flat data
must be doing something like that already.  My goal is to extend a
global data manager that currently only works with numeric and boolean
data types and is very useful as a global data store between script
threads or from a script thread to LabVIEW.

Mike Sachs
Intelligent Systems