[Luaeclipse-developers] New beta2 version

Luís Santos lsantos at itquality.com.br
Mon Sep 24 11:01:23 GMT+3 2007

In this case, I would delegate that decision to user, but provide a
mecanism for him to set what file is a module and what is't -- I believe
that's what Pierre is suggesting.

We could provide somea feature to let users create 'modules', and so he
could indicate lua or binary modules to use - all internal to his
project, of course. External modules could become a little more tricky.

If some other file is a module, but the user didn't tell us that, we
could just ignore it and treat it like an ordinary script file.