[Luaeclipse-developers] New beta2 version

Andre Carregal carregal at fabricadigital.com.br
Mon Sep 24 10:46:53 GMT+3 2007

On 9/21/07, Luís Santos <lsantos at itquality.com.br> wrote:
> I have managed to rebuild the beta2 version. This build tries to correct
> the MacOS X and the Eclipse 3.2 issues.
> I need help testing it on multiple environments, so, please, report any
> problems.
> The new version is in the same location
> http://luaeclipse.luaforge.net/1.1b2

Another test, this time on a Ubuntu 7.04 with Eclipse 3.2:

- Wizard for new lua project (OK)

- Wizard for new Lua file - There was no option in the menu for that...

- Trying to create a new Lua file as just a "New file":
Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the
failure: An unexpected exception was thrown.
java.lang.NullPointerException
   <<No stacktrace available>>

Again, if there is somewhere else to get more information on errors,
just let me know.

André