[Luaeclipse-developers] New beta2 version

Andre Carregal carregal at fabricadigital.com.br
Mon Sep 24 10:42:50 GMT+3 2007

On 9/24/07, Pierre Abreu <pierre at fabricadigital.com.br> wrote:
>  I think that could have a way to create modules like 'package' of java. Basically when an user create a new module, automatically a file will be created with the name of the module and inside it, it would have the line:
>      module(NAMEOFMODULE)

I think this is too much trouble to just add a single line to a file. :o)

And keep in mind that some prefer their modules to have module(...)
instead of the module name. And others use package.seeall, while some
prefer to declare local versions of used globals...

The point is that we don't have a clear definition of what would be a
Lua module in this case.

André