[Luaeclipse-developers] New beta2 version

Andre Carregal carregal at fabricadigital.com.br
Fri Sep 21 21:52:56 GMT+3 2007

On 9/21/07, Luís Santos <lsantos at itquality.com.br> wrote:
> I have managed to rebuild the beta2 version. This build tries to correct
> the MacOS X and the Eclipse 3.2 issues.
> I need help testing it on multiple environments, so, please, report any
> problems.

Houston... :o)

I tried to update my previous installation on a Eclipse 3.3 (OSX 10.4)
and it apparently worked since I could create a new Lua project and
from there a new Lua file. Unfortunately, double clicking on the Lua
file generated all kinds of strange errors in Eclipse UI, including
missing tabs and blanks in the widgets... not a good sight.

After removing all the traces of LuaEclipse from the plugins and
features directories, another try at the installer got me to a similar
point. But this time I could not edit the Lua file because Eclipse
could find LuaJava1-1 in its path.

Any hints?

André