[Luaeclipse-developers] Error parser

Luís Santos lsantos at itquality.com.br
Tue Sep 11 09:20:08 GMT+3 2007

Hi, Raphael

Thank you so much.

Are you working with the published 1.1b1 or the CVS Head? I commited a
correction for this bug to CVS last saturday, hope it´s not broken. We
will be building another preview release of the Update Site in the next
few days.

Thanks, I really forgot Task #219, but Task #161 hasn't been completed
yet - and therefore could be considered still open.

I am thinking about cleaning up this subproject and begining another -
concerning our DLTK integration.

There's a lot to discuss before that, thou. As soon as we make the 1.1
Release, we begin to move towards that!

[]s
Jason Santos