[Luaeclipse-developers] Error parser

Luís Santos lsantos at itquality.com.br
Mon Sep 10 16:43:12 GMT+3 2007

Hi people,

As we have solved this one critical bug and no one seems to have any
complaints about the checklist, it seems to me there´s a countdown for
the 1.1 Release.

Those of you who can help checking docs and code, please, step forward.

Those of you who are already deep into DLTK, please, come forward too..
for we must start our plans for the next version as soon as the 1.1
Release hits the world.

Let´s move!

[]s
--- Luís Eduardo Jason Santos