[Kepler-Project] Lua in Eclipse

Luís Santos lsantos at itquality.com.br
Mon Jul 23 14:48:09 GMT+3 2007

I am currently studying both plugins source code, and I have a strong
interest in integrating one of them with the remdebug package.

I would be more than willing to join the discussion about the merge and
I am already planning to put some work into Luaeclipse.

I believe the question on 'how to proceed' is more likely to come from me.

Where did the initial contact with Nicolai left us?

Is there some homework you people think we should do before taking the
next steps?

Andre Carregal escreveu:
> On 7/19/07, Luís Santos <lsantos at itquality.com.br> wrote:
>> I recently downloaded a plug-in called LunarEclipse, that is meant to be
>> an environment for Lua development on Eclipse.
>>
>> I found it quite interesting, and it uses the new DLTK (Dynamic
>> Languages Toolkit) built for Eclipse 3.3
>>
>> One thing I have noticed is that the project is not Luaforge-based; do
>> any of you know the developers?
>>
>> Looks like a good plug-in.. maybe there can be some dialog with
>> Luaclipse.
>
> Sure, we have contacted Nicolai and he has been very open to the subject.
>
> I think now would be a good time for a follow up on this thread, since
> there are good aspects in both plugins and the teams agree that a
> merge would be beneficial for everyone.
>
> Would you like to help us with this endeavor? How should we proceed?
>
> André

Luís Santos