[Kepler-Project] LuaSQL 2.0.1 and MySQL 5.0

Florian Berger fberger at cs.joensuu.fi
Mon May 8 05:03:55 GMT+3 2006

Hi.

Has anybody experiences with LuaSQL 2.0.1 and MySQL 5.0 together? The
LuaSQL web page only says that LuaSQL has tested with MySQL 4.0 and 4.1:
http://www.keplerproject.org/luasql/

I compiled (in Windows) LuaSQL with MySQL 5.0 and Lua 5.1 and after
quick tests everything seems to work. I can make a connection and select
something. Everything seems to be ok, but it would give a more secure
feeling if somebody else could also tell that he is using the same
combination without problems.

Florian